Friday, April 30, 2010

Baked Potatoes

On Wednesday I made baked potatoes for some Moroccan friends.

Everyone arrived together almost an hour late. I served up the turkey pieces and the potatoes, and we all sat down.

After making sure everyone had what they wanted, Daniel and I cut open our baked potatoes and started piling on the toppings. We didn't have chile or sour cream, but we hoped the turkey pieces would make up for the chile. And Daniel had bought some mayonnaise and hot sauce to top everything off. We had butter, cheese, chopped onions...it wasn't a perfect baked potato bar, but it was pretty good.

After a few minutes, though, I noticed that none of the Moroccans were piling on any of the toppings.

I had forgotten to explain how to eat baked potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment